« Home | Hypocrisy writ large » | In other "going to Hell" news » | Up Shit Creek w/out paddle » | Last one for the night » | Personal reference » | Expect delays » | Long sigh of relief » | Free as in beer » | Just a note » | So, yeah » 

Friday, April 01, 2005 

April Fools

So, yeah, I guess we're all supposed to lie incessantly today or something. Hey, later today I'll be interviewing people with the rest of the hiring committee for the Ontarion, maybe we could pretend they got the job! That'd be awesome!

I fucking hate April Fools.

(Although I haven't fallen for anything today yet, and last year I saw through Gord's extremely well-executed prank - I guess I just hate the need to be wary all day)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates