« Home | What the new pope means » | Get off the couch » | Fed up » | He even looks a little evil » | Film at eleven » | Ingenious » | A brief history of locking up priests » | So tired » | I need a turntable » | Book survey » 

Thursday, April 21, 2005 

Krafty

But out there the world is a beautiful place
With mountains, lakes and the human race
This is where I wanna be
And this is what I wanna do


You know what? Fuck you if you think it's cheesy. I haven't heard the new New Order yet, and it might not all be as good as this (hey, Get Ready wasn't as good as "Crystal" and Republic isn't as good as "Regret", but I still like both), but I love this song. I captures the feeling of something so heart-rendingly precisely, although I don't know if I could name the feeling.

Dumb-ass song title, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates