« Home | Well, we're fucked » | I probably won't do this every month » | Follow up » | Way to undercut your own government » | I've fooled you all! » | See? » | Remember to remember » | Fitting » | Brevity etc. » | Azathoth » 

Monday, April 18, 2005 

Urrrrgh

So the night before my 8:30 exam, I would have trouble getting to sleep, wouldn't I? I think I managed about 2 hours. And now I'm working until 9:45!

All that's getting me through the day is Lime Coke and Brian Eno's Music For Airports.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates