« Home | Friday Random 10 » | Oh, this is perfect » | I am your pamphleteer » | "A thinly veiled form of privatized censorship" » | Magnificent in his anger » | Good ol' gossip » | Elusive » | This is the switch » | Sour grapes » | Music blather » 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 

Belgium

So we're back from Ithaca, although I haven't had time to sit down and get anything done yet; but I should mention I'm participating in the mighty Edward O's Euro-chart roundups, the first installment of which is here.

I was a little worried my marks would be way out of line with everyone else's, but by the last two songs on the top ten I manage to predict the average mark. Next up: the Netherlands.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates