« Home | Music blather » | Memories of Silent Hill » | Reorganization » | Mystery piano man » | Monday morning » | "They're both nuts" » | Update » | Classix 10k Modern » | I haven't read enough » | I like "The Resume Shocker" » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Sour grapes

You know, if Harper wants to accuse Belinda Stronach of "ambition" for joining the Liberals, that's fine.

But what exactly is he pretending motivates his actions? I realise Canadian politics is rife with hypocrites, but Harper is one of my least favourite.

Also, for what it's worth, I think Stronach's contention that the Bloc Quebecois is not the party the Conservatives should be aligning with is valid, whether or not that's really why she switched.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates