« Home | I haven't read enough » | I like "The Resume Shocker" » | The Floating World: My Favourite Chords » | Top fives » | Follow up » | Badass » | Postscript » | Tiger Bear Wolf » | To: Walmart » | "My personal savior is Batman" » 

Sunday, May 15, 2005 

Classix 10k Modern

This is my favorite Winamp skin ever. It doesn't change the program as much as some, but shrinking the main window and equalizer is nice, I can resize the playlist back to my regular gargantuan size, and the notifier is really nice.

Plus I've always liked minimalist designs.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates