« Home | BBC Radio 1, give this man a job » | Plug pulled » | Forgetful » | Short sighted » | Kerblooey » | The non-lecture and seminar kind of class » | RSS » | You know I'm a sucker for these things » | Back and forth » | Wha? » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

Damn, man

Aaron sounds like he's going to have a very grueling, albeit profitable, summer. There are worse fates, but right now I like working 3 1/5 days a week instead and looking for work. But damn, go read his description of the job he has to do.

[PS to Aaron: I've got a Spencer book if you'd like it - email or comment me]

Goody! Which?

The Judas Goat, the hardcover I was telling you about. My dad said he didn't care what I did with it once I'd read it, so it's yours.

Excellent! Thanks Ian. How're things?

I'm hung over and my head feels like it's going to explode. How're you?

More seriously, are you going to be in town any time soon?

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates