« Home | ZNN » | Wonka vs. Wonka » | Sexy Mr. Falcon » | On Sunday, for once » | Merely rational » | Zombies » | The road to mockery is paved with the same stuff a... » | Everybody wants it clean and quick » | Stones » | Podcasting » 

Monday, July 11, 2005 

I perjured myself but I didn't name names

I'm sure some of you remember when I was frothing at the mouth about the Plame case. It now looks like it's gathering momentum, which is good, and I find I don't feel very ranty about it now. I will point you to John Darnielle's nice little analogy, though.

I'm watching and waiting. I'm trying to keep my opinions to myself, in an effort to avoid Beltway Boys-type chatter.

After having frothed at the mouth to no good effect months back, I'm belatedly trying to do the same thing.

It helps that I'm not as angry now that this isn't being as glossed over, though.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates