« Home | The road to mockery is paved with the same stuff a... » | Everybody wants it clean and quick » | Stones » | Podcasting » | TISSH! TISSH! » | A classic » | Subjectivity » | iPotty » | Cheer up » | Obfuscatory » 

Saturday, July 09, 2005 

Zombies

I've just been reading the archives for "Shit Happens", and I think this one sums up it's appeal to me nicely. Using zombies.

Our group is Zombie-disturbed, isn't it?

And you haven't even seen my Zombie Killers Local 666 union shirt, have you?

(Note: That is an actual shirt, which I actually own)

Hey, thanks for the link to our webcomic!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates