« Home | Rumble » | Good » | I perjured myself but I didn't name names » | ZNN » | Wonka vs. Wonka » | Sexy Mr. Falcon » | On Sunday, for once » | Merely rational » | Zombies » | The road to mockery is paved with the same stuff a... » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

Necessity is the mother of content

John Rogers has an excellent post about Hollywood's lack of agenda. Stylus gets accused every so often of being purposeful in similar ways that Hollywood is, as does the Ontarion, and I'm glad someone's pointing out that it just ain't so most of the time.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates