« Home | Comparison » | Score » | "Mogue" » | Good ol' Pat Robertson » | Play Minesweeper » | Feel good hits of the 22nd August » | Conflicting views » | RIP » | Wow » | Have License to Ill ready » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

Hmm

My review of Howl is up, although to be honest the finished product doesn't really reflect how much I like the record. Hint: I'm going to go out and buy it today.

There isn't much about HOWL in the your review. But it's very keenly observed, very pomo I must say!! Keep posting! Do visit me http://bodhishop.blogspot.com.

Sorry I was thinking Allen Ginsberg!!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates