« Home | For reference » | That was sudden » | Sentimental musings » | I am a horrible person » | Waste of money? » | Morbidly comforting » | Free music (now with voice) » | Love will come back again » | Aquinastotelian » | The problem of Hitchens » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

Singles going steadily

This week's edition is up.

We're all getting better at this. Interesting how our reviews agree even though we don't discuss our opinions before filing.

Oh, and I feel terrible I didn't post this yesterday – happy birthday, you SOB.

Ha ha! Thanks.

I was a little surprised at how simpatico we all seemed to be this week, yes.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates