« Home | Samizdat » | Ithaca is gorges » | Finally » | He likes Little Britain too » | Tentacles » | It was actually a square table » | Big boys don't cry » | The valuable service of shutting your cake hole » | Glee » | Hijinks » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

Dust to dust

Screw cremation; this seems like an even better solution. I'd like my dead body to begin giving back to the environment as fast as possible, thanks, and if I was religious I guess it'd be nice that the church approves.

And yeah, having a tree grow from my corpse is an idea that appeals to me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates