« Home | Glee » | Hijinks » | "Hello, little fuck" » | Geek out! » | Multiple exposures » | Whaling sections and all » | Sean Connery (and ants) » | On a lighter note » | Is gud dog? » | Haul » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 

The valuable service of shutting your cake hole

Yeah, I've had class with that guy. I may even have been that guy a few times, but thankfully mostly they kept me confined to classes with no-one else but other Philosophy majors, in which cases we were all that guy (used in the non-gender specific manner, of course).

The problem with Those Guys is that 99% of the time, they go to law school. No matter how much you wanted to pound his face in during undergrad, it's twice as bad in law school and there are way more of him.

Man, that sucks. Do your profs get visibly annoyed with those guys?

Yes, and it's hilarious. (I think I'll blog tonight with details.)

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates