« Home | Why I'm not an atheist » | Thrilling adventure theatre » | We're only human » | Huh? » | What do you mean there are rules? » | Lee "Blast" McDermott » | Going so low » | I think I need to find a copy of the U.S.A. trilogy » | Dancin' fools » | Steam engine » 

Monday, October 31, 2005 

Double feature

Today on Stylus we have another edition of my Stycast and my review of Still's album.

(Also, I've got some stuff in our Hallowe'en article, but that's mostly other people)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates