« Home | Lions and witches and wardrobes, oh my » | Small mercies » | Phantasmagoria » | That time again » | Blending » | Double-you tee eff » | That time of the month » | Wu-Tang is for the children » | Are you speaking in tongues? » | Partway there » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

One for the quote file

Whenever I read this aphorism of Michael F Gill's, I can't help thinking of Jens Lekman.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates