« Home | Work radio dept. » | Funny time of year » | Taste has no system » | She would have to be a philosophy major, wouldn't ... » | Hello cowgirl in the sand » | Well, it was part of my childhood. » | Plus, you know, assault charges » | "My Humps", though? Seriously? » | Chills » | It begins » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

Partway there

Since I was complaining about the US government refusing to say anything definitive abot the non-existence of "black sites", it'd be a bit unfair for me not to note that Rice has made a somewhat loophole free statement on America's non-use of torture. The CBC article points out a couple of spaces for wiggle room but hey, progress is progress.

Note that in Scott McLellan's response there is ample evidence that he's still a dick.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates