« Home | "My Humps", though? Seriously? » | Chills » | It begins » | Backlog » | That's a bad hat, Harry » | Bad law » | They used to float through like leaves » | (but with Jesus) » | Wha? » | Activity » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

Plus, you know, assault charges

As much as Warren Ellis' instructions for today make me chuckle, I don't think I'll be following them. But it's nothing personal; after all, as much as I love Girls Are Pretty, I don't follow those instructions either.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates