« Home | "mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they... » | Dark sided » | One for the quote file » | Lions and witches and wardrobes, oh my » | Small mercies » | Phantasmagoria » | That time again » | Blending » | Double-you tee eff » | That time of the month » 

Saturday, December 10, 2005 

Sometimes I forget I'm still awake

I've just read in Blender that "An Honest Mistake" is apparently Sam Endicott's attempt to apologize for some misguided post 9/11 "terror booty" with a good (now ex?) friend.

This only makes me like it more - I'm actually flat out amazed that I'm the only person at Stylus to vote for it in the singles poll. Sure the album sucked and the band makes you use adjectives like "slappable", they still get to have their 3:40 of New Order-biting glory.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates