« Home | "That's how I got into country music" » | Overlegislation » | Cleaning house » | When you wake (you're still in a dream) » | "Can of corn" is right out, though » | It's a deal, it's a steal » | Just don't call us "emo" » | All wrong » | Now I'm only falling apart » | That weird coldness that comes from boredom » 

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 

Extreme temporal parochialism

Very interesting post up on Do You See? about time travel and madelaines and the like which is fostered by an even more interesting post over on k-punk (which I never started reading, because.... hmm. Maybe I should start?) about the same thing. Vital stuff in both the k-punk and FT posts, and in the comments to the FT post.

(Also via k-punk, the best thing ever written on Unknown Pleasures, ever. I think I have to go dig out my copy again now.)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates