« Home | That weird coldness that comes from boredom » | Strike anywhere » | What a well made world » | “No, I’m Peter O’Toole” » | Sky still blue dept. » | "Atimetus got me pregnant" » | Mail call » | Sleep spent » | Pop-ular » | Back to business » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Now I'm only falling apart

Now that's an interesting version of "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" (warning: ass cleavage).

(Link via the mighty SUKRAT)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates