« Home | Into the new year again » | 70'S MUSIC EXPLOSION! » | Wakey wakey » | Psychosomatic » | Bookworm » | Got me so down, I got me a headache » | Priorities » | "Irresponsible" » | Inerrancy » | Old Glory Insurance » 

Monday, January 02, 2006 

Reset

At roughly 5:10 am, I finally got to bed, thinking to myself that I really needed to start getting up earlier and going to bed earlier.

Fifteen minutes later, discovering I wasn't falling asleep, I decided to pull an all-nighter. I may nap later, around 9 in the morning or so, but mostly I'm just staying up. I may watch The 40 Year-Old Virgin finally, or see how much Borges I can get through, or just generally get caught up.

Ben's sleeping though, so I won't be cleaning the apartment or anything. Pity.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates