« Home | Aww » | Don't panic » | Feel good hits of January 18 2006 » | So tired » | Giddy » | Text geek » | "You can be a complete asshole, just stay within t... » | I was right » | What a well made world » | Some of your friends' countries may already be thi... » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Wicked

First Lou Rawls, now Wilson Pickett. These are big losses, of course, but I normally don't say much about them because I don't really feel qualified to.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates