« Home | "You can be a complete asshole, just stay within t... » | I was right » | What a well made world » | Some of your friends' countries may already be thi... » | I've been missing out/Hauntology » | Denny Crane » | Odd environments » | Errors and distortions » | Rail God » | Fantastically exciting » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

Text geek

Why is it that I enjoy editing documents so much? I just got done updating the Tracing Polices & Procedures (editing for grammar, clarity, minor policy changes, etc, etc) and it was the most fun I've had at work for weeks. I blame the Ontarion Board of Directors.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates