« Home | Text geek » | "You can be a complete asshole, just stay within t... » | I was right » | What a well made world » | Some of your friends' countries may already be thi... » | I've been missing out/Hauntology » | Denny Crane » | Odd environments » | Errors and distortions » | Rail God » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

Giddy

Why is it that listening to Feels at work, even though I'm actually working while I'm doing it, feels thrillingly illicit?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates