« Home | Diagnosis of a foreign frame of heart » | Voot! » | "Why am I not happy?" » | Early but late » | iPop » | Good Bible » | Practice » | No negotiation under duress » | Now that's what I call philosophy! » | One intricate network overlaid on a completely dif... » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

Double shot

Today, a new A Touching Display is up (extra full of the Rock, for fans of that), plus my first dual review, both bands of which are featured in the Stycast.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates