« Home | Snow day! » | Smooch » | Parantheses are awesome » | Francais » | I would like to subscribe to your pamphlet » | Unlife » | Unexpectedly lucid » | Gym radio dept. » | Group effort » | Tiny reminders » 

Thursday, February 16, 2006 

Grand Unification Theory

Since I've been mentioning it to people recently, I should probably throw up a link to that page that details how all TV series ever are connected to St. Elsewhere (including Arrested Development, since Detective Munch guest stars), but all I could find was Dwayne McDuffie listing a whole bunch of shows that get taken out. He's trying to make a point about comic book continuity, though, so he's kind of a kill joy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates