« Home | Smooch » | Parantheses are awesome » | Francais » | I would like to subscribe to your pamphlet » | Unlife » | Unexpectedly lucid » | Gym radio dept. » | Group effort » | Tiny reminders » | Where have they been? » 

Thursday, February 16, 2006 

Snow day!

On the one hand, the school is closed today so I don't have to go to work and can lounge around in my pyjamas all day. On the other hand, school is closed and I don't get paid for today (as far as I know), which I was kind of hoping to be.

Wait.. aren't you a full time permanent employee now? I would think that you'd get paid in such a case.

Actually, it was more of a freezing rain day. Much less fun.

And Dan, that was my last job. I'm on a two-year contract now, and not full time (I get three day weekends!).

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates