« Home | Then he gets mad » | Feel good hits of the 21st of February, 2006 » | Needs sleep badly » | Promotional considerations » | Roffles » | I'm gonna kill all the judges » | Memory hole » | Choco » | Congratulations » | Anaesthetic X-Wipes » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

Release the hounds

Up today at Stylus we have not just one but two reviews (the latter of which is of a completely amazing record), as well as the newest Stycast, which you must hear because (a) Todd Burns and Mike Powell's intro to it is quite literally the best thing ever and (b) one of the tracks is one Rachel sent me, and it is gorgeous.

Swell job with those reviews! And you're so right about Burns and Powell's intro.

Thanks, they were submitted separately but I guess Burns wanted to wait to have an Ian Day or something.

And yes, the intro is delicious. I kind of hope I get to keep it. Although maybe they'll make an even better one?

Yay! I didn't know.

Better late than never, eh?

And I do love the Iron & Wine track you sent, it's just that it's one I already had.

Thanks for saying eh. Gosh I love that.

Iron & Wine goodness.

Honestly, I do it without even thinking about it.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates