« Home | Booze time » | Hesitant people » | You will surely find this pleasing to your ears » | Cross Europe Chart Challenge... OF DEATH! » | How long must you wait for it? » | Good day » | "Nappy times" » | Into the great wide open » | Voices » | Massive Attack should have won » 

Thursday, March 30, 2006 

Honey, you're a prize and I'm a catch

Feel good hits of the 30th of March, 2006:

Mates Of State - "Fraud In The 80's"
Crooked Fingers - "New Drink For The Old Drunk"
Tamas Wells - "I'm Sorry That The Kitchen Is On Fire"
Coldplay - "In My Place"
Ghostface Killah - "Kilo"
Tricky - "Christiansands"
The Mountain Goats - "Old College Try"
Death Cab For Cutie - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark"
Stars - "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead"
Pavement - "Spit On A Stranger"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates