« Home | Suit on a skateboard » | Like a monkey with a miniature cymbal » | Relationships, hey hey hey » | Bits and pieces » | Burned, stabbed and mauled by a lion and a grizzly... » | Best news I've heard in a while » | Dangerous Tandem Feeding Technique » | If I was American, I'd give money to Planned Paren... » | Black hand like Gavrilo » | I would never really know what to say until it's b... » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

I am a total geek

Also on SA today, in their "pretentious video games" Photoshop Phriday, a Borges reference (scroll down a little). As with the Onion thing I linked a few days ago, I am far, far too thrilled by this.

The Freud and Descartes ones are awesome too.

True, true.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates