« Home | In a hurry » | Good ol' Maura Tierney » | I know more of the stars and sea » | Bolts from above, yeah » | The Death and Resurrection Show » | What the hell did I just see? » | "And Apollo Creed is... everything else in the world" » | "I got killin' hands!" » | Thomas Jefferson would stab you in the neck with a... » | Make this go on forever » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

Still in Toronto

Last night was both a very good concert and a very dumb series of events I'm too tired to talk about right now; today does see both my dissenting take on Sonic Youth's Daydream Nation (see the people who've missed the point already begin to mass in the comments!) and the Singles Jukebox Stycast, which I believe I'm in somewhere.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates