« Home | Class isn't dead/"Common People" » | Forcefully lonely » | "We don't have to make uncool into a crime" » | Full slate » | I wish I was still sleeping » | I can hardly speak; I understand » | We're all dead » | Pope /= magic? » | Hot Chip Hot Chip Hot Chip » | Human after all » 

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

Tape noises

Listening to the Boredoms' Super AE at work makes me giggle. Those whooshes on "Super You"! Everyone else is going to kill me!



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates