« Home | Shakabuku » | "God doesn’t seem to be doing it" » | Tiny reminders » | Holy shit dept. » | Just the way things are » | The man whose head expanded » | Criticism is a reaction as well as an explanation » | I'm an addict » | It's all right to shake, to fight, to feel » | Winter arrives for ever and ever » 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 

Running late

Not really, but I didn't check Stylus today until much later than I usually do; the singles are up, naturally (although this week you could invert the order and I'd be happier), as well as my review of R. Luke Dubois' extremely interesting Timelapse.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates