« Home | I don't remember why I had to give you back » | I feel so extraordinary » | Billions of bilious blustering blue barnacles » | First day of my life » | Layering » | What's so great about happiness? » | Science! » | Good » | Technical difficulties » | Harder than gestures » 

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 

"If by 'candy' you mean 'ancient forbidden evil', then yes, I told you not to put it in your mouth"

Go here, watch the pilot. It is hilarious. Paul Giametti versus David Hyde Pierce! Plus zombies, monkeys, robots and demons. And poor Mr. Dog. Great stuff.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates