« Home | Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust » | Omens and witches » | "Why are you even asking me this?" » | "If by 'candy' you mean 'ancient forbidden evil', ... » | I don't remember why I had to give you back » | I feel so extraordinary » | Billions of bilious blustering blue barnacles » | First day of my life » | Layering » | What's so great about happiness? » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

Re: OutKast

"The Mighty O" might be (okay, is) a shitty song and a horrible idea for a single, but "Morris Brown" is indeed fantastic. And yet, Andre is nowhere to be heard. Coincidence? I don't even like rap that much and even I could tell Speakerboxxx was roughly 400% as good as The Love Below. Why an awful lot of critics couldn't, I have no clue.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates