« Home | Sizzurp » | One nation under » | Everybody knows it's coming apart » | Bat country » | Unrealistic ideas behaving like reindeers » | It's so much worse than I imagined » | The asshole motherfucker gods » | Plus, you know, sexy time explosions » | "Dr. McNinja was not informed of the ghosts when h... » | Discolite » 

Thursday, August 10, 2006 

"but I still love the lil' champs!"

I have manfully resisted linking to the Dinosaur Comics strips for the past two days, but three strips of pure gold in a row is too much for me. Too much, I say (start there and go forward, although that first one is probably my favourite)!

It helps if you know the red voice from the ground is Satan and the black voice from the sky is God. If I ever meet fellow Ontarian Ryan North, I will likely collapse from his genius.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates