« Home | The asshole motherfucker gods » | Plus, you know, sexy time explosions » | "Dr. McNinja was not informed of the ghosts when h... » | Discolite » | Conservation of willpower » | Got to do it » | Treadmills » | Isolating yet relaxing » | Guilt is a useless emotion » | I didn't think this was what they meant by "heat d... » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

It's so much worse than I imagined

I'm so gobsmacked by this article about the... I can't think of a profanity bad enough, honestly, who runs Girls Gone Wild that I can only repeat the words of R. Stevens: "I challenge anyone out there to make it to the end without getting angry or slightly sick at least once."

Oh man, I read through that yesterday and was completely, well, sickened by the end. I can't even believe people continuously are able to get away with shit like that. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him.

Also the reporter saving that last tidbit of info for the end there REALLY topped off the whole piece, er... wonderfully?

good fucking lord.

I deeply respect her ability not to commit felonious assault on Francis as well as her writing chops.

yeah...that article might be the most horrifying thing I've ever read. I sincerely hope he goes to jail sometime very very soon.

Can we file some sort of class-action suit on behalf of our gender?

I think if they let you do that ian, they'd have to let us females do it too. for different, yet similar reasons.

then the whole COUNTRY could sue him! Everybody!!

Well, we'll tackle defamation, you guys can do assault/harrassment/what have you.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates