« Home | The great indoors » | Unit bias » | If you don't take my hand, I lose my mind » | I've got a million things to say » | Bad day » | Great success » | Miscarriage » | A mob is not justice » | Ho ho ho » | Kind of a meh week » 

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 

We're in Canada, for pete's sake

This week's singles are up, replete with contributions from yours truly; I'm not going to say much more, on this or any other topic, because it is 43 degrees out (109 in Fahrenheit, fact fans!). I am looking forward to going to work just for the AC.

mmmm we're at a humid 84F awaiting impending thunder storms. don't you wish you were Texas? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm.

Seeing as how that's still almost 30 and humid, and I'm now in my air conditioned office: No.

Thanks, though!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates