« Home | Still no MySpace » | Smokeless » | Arrrrrrr! » | And no friends in this town » | Auspicious beginning » | Moxie » | The imp of the perverse » | "I can respect the hell out of that." » | Puffball planet » | Meat ...You're right in liking it » 

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 

And when somebody asks if I'm ok, I don't know what to say

See the last time I posted? Yeah, I haven't slept since then. Since 9 am yesterday, actually. It's kind of like being drunk. My eyes keep unfocusing. I still have some things to do, but when I get home I am going to sleep the fuck out of the rest of the night.

But the Mountain Goats were amazing, and the rest of the night was pretty cool too. Also, today we have the Singles Jukebox Stycast.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates