« Home | Smokeless » | Arrrrrrr! » | And no friends in this town » | Auspicious beginning » | Moxie » | The imp of the perverse » | "I can respect the hell out of that." » | Puffball planet » | Meat ...You're right in liking it » | Tissue a, tissue a » 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 

Still no MySpace

So, yeah, I have a livejournal now, to post on an academic community (all of us new MA students are getting together and trading notes). I don't expect to do much with it, but at least now I can comment on others' LJs without feeling kind of cowardly.

So when are you going to write your first fanfiction???!!!11LOL

I'm kidding, of course. But you really should at least join Facebook so you can see all my fun law school friends.

I have a myspace. I blame Pete and my sister.

At least I can say I don't use it for anything.

Haha I have all three and don't really use any, at the moment. Maybe I will finally get round gto switching livejournal accounts so I can write new entries without worrying about any new friends accessing all the crap I wrote three years ago.

What makes you think I haven't written fanfiction?

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates