« Home | Nicely chosen » | Encouraging signs » | The winter was nice, but the summer was hell » | Not cleverness » | "the residue of a teleological system that's dead" » | Goregrind » | 655,000 Iraqi deaths » | I'm living in the ice age » | Buggery » | Life don't just always fold up neat » 

Saturday, October 14, 2006 

Everything hits at once

So I should be doing nothing but work this weekend, but I've been a little busy. So busy I haven't noted that my review of the very, very good new Damien Jurado is up at Stylus.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates