« Home | Life don't just always fold up neat » | Here everything is by design » | Traditional wombat-embracing ceremony » | Very happy, like a happy little bunny rabbit » | To save you from your old ways » | Tired » | At least the PVR is recording House » | There is thunder in our hearts » | Developments » | You really must watch this » 

Monday, October 09, 2006 

Buggery

So, Thanksgiving, lots of things to be grateful for... but not the fact that the blog layout appears to have randomly collapsed. Help?

...and it appears posting this fixed it (I stress the word "appears").

Break!

Break it!

Did I break it?

Aw, dammit. I was going to do a special Canada tribute edition of Screw Rock 'n' Roll for Canadian Thanksgiving, and then I forgot all about it. I thought it was at the end of the month.

Well, hey, happy Thanksgiving Canada (and Ian). I hope y'all enjoyed yourselves.

Oh, very much so. But you know, you can still do that Canada tribute...

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates