« Home | "What's my name, fool?" » | The great black-pudding controversies of the late ... » | 20 Albums of 2007: #17 » | Tattoo you » | 20 Albums of 2007: #18 » | Extra tall, extra wide » | 20 Albums of 2007: #19 » | As a reminder to myself: » | 7,000 » | (fnord) » 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 

Sociology

It's sad how much of the BBC's Guide to Fanfic isn't new to me despite not reading fanfic as a rule, thanks to my internet perambulations. I still find that whole world pretty fascinating, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates