« Home | Dooooooooooom » | 20 Albums of 2007: #20 » | That damned song » | "The apology. You didn't need to do that to make ... » | You came, you saw, you conquered » | "Mike Powell responded by sending me the video for... » | Physical attributes that barely compute as your own » | I hate how obvious I have been » | A masterpiece in a couple of minutes » | Presenteeism » 

Thursday, January 11, 2007 

(fnord)

Robert Anton Wilson has defied medical experts and left his body.

I don't feel sad, not really; as the man himself said, "Please pardon my levity, I don't see how to take death seriously. It seems absurd."

I have to make time to re-read Illuminatus! in the near future.

Man, that sucks. I know he led a long and productive life, but the Illuminatus! Trilogy was such a touchstone of my teen years it hurts to hear this news. May he rest in peace.

Hail Eris!

Hey man do you have them at the apartment? I'd like to give them a read.

I do, and you can. Hail Eris!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates