« Home | We're half-awake » | My words are just punches » | A cardboard cut-out of a plane on fire » | Unknown pleasures » | Focus » | Wait behind, wait behind » | Sing, goddess, the rage of Achilles » | LOBSTER STICKS TO MAGNET! » | Busy week » | Sunlight hits like a hammer » 

Sunday, April 08, 2007 

Cheer up, emo kid

Grad school is not going to beat me. I simply won't let it. I don't care how many extensions I need, or what forms I have to fill out; I will get this done.

(This semester has involved more sleeping than last semester, which may fall under the heading of "more procrastinating," I'm no longer sure)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates