« Home | A cry for help, a hint of anaesthesia » | People are like suns » | D'awwwwwwww » | Teach your children well » | Is anything? » | Who will lie for him now? » | Time can take its toll on the best of us » | Lethal force is never simple » | Broken nose » | "I made...a....a really bad choice." » 

Saturday, September 01, 2007 

Me me me

Maybe I'd care about Tarantino if he'd pull his head out of his ass, shut up, and just stuck to making films.

Sorry about this, but I've just tagged you. If you want to know more, please visit my blog!

All the best,

Cathy xxx

hey ian, where you writing after Stylus? scott

Yeah but have you seen the new film he has a cameo in? I may have a semi about it - http://www.tiff07.ca/filmsandschedules/filmdetails.aspx?ID=706261451161386

That is indeed pretty awesome.

Scott, I emailed you a while back... the gmail account? Let me know if there's another I should use instead.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates