« Home | D'awwwwwwww » | Teach your children well » | Is anything? » | Who will lie for him now? » | Time can take its toll on the best of us » | Lethal force is never simple » | Broken nose » | "I made...a....a really bad choice." » | The first step to a solution » | Halfway there » 

Thursday, August 30, 2007 

People are like suns

My review of the new Crowded House record is up today. I've got ten of the tracks from my copy ripped to my hard drive, and the resulting 44 minutes is the album they should have made.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates