« Home | Broken nose » | "I made...a....a really bad choice." » | The first step to a solution » | Halfway there » | Doctor Hilarius would be proud » | Ups and downs » | "The Martians are always coming." » | Oh, shit! » | Heirlooms » | "I want people to be afraid of how much they love ... » 

Sunday, August 26, 2007 

Lethal force is never simple

And no, I'm not talking about the UFC any more. I meant to blog this days ago; my friend Aaron passed on a very interesting article looking at not just when lethal force is justified, but how it is we can tell in the heat of the moment when that standard actually comes into play. Interesting stuff, even if it does only really scratch the surface.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates