« Home | That light may just be a train » | You know you're in trouble when » | FEELINGS ARE BORING, KISSING IS AWESOME » | Some good news » | Kept pristine and totally devoid of pain » | Strepped out throats and we be robbed again » | Yeah things could be different, but they're not » | Manifesto(?) » | So it turns out Alexandre Dumas is awesome » | Getting my feet wet » 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 

Some kind of breakthrough

Earlier today I finally finished off the third chapter, the lengthy account of Davies' project in Art as Performance. The fourth (and last, not counting a conclusion) chapter should be much easier. I sat down and wrote three single spaced pages in the time it was taking me to do one double space page before - not having to constantly hunt for references and quotations and being able to just write what you think is wonderfully freeing. And I've got two full days to do the rest of it! For now I'm just going to listen to a little Bo Diddley and then go to bed nice and early.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates